Artichoke White Bean Hummus
recipe by Jenn Wulf
- 1 Can Organic Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts drained
- 6-8 whole cloves of garlic (to taste)
- ¼ Cup Tahini Paste
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp salt - or to taste
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- Smoked Paprika
- Drain and rinse beans and add to food processor*.
- Drain artichoke hearts. Cut off the tops of the leaves where they are green and tough. This will give your hummus a stringy texture so be sure to remove. Add to food processor
- Add garlic, tahini, lemon zest, and salt to the processor and puree mixture.
- While on drizzle in lemon juice and Olive oil and mix until smooth and creamy. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl and fold in chopped parsley. Let sit for 20 minutes in the refrigerator for the flavors to come together.
- Serve garnished with a drizzle of olive oil and a healthy sprinkle of smoked paprika