Roasted Artichoke Hearts
Written by Lisa Malin
As we'll discuss in our next months blog post fiber is important for gut health and the overall health of our microbiome.
- 1 12-ounce bag frozen artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt, pepper pepper, and smoked paprika to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Thaw frozen artichoke hearts then wrap and press them between paper towels to remove excess water.
- Transfer to a medium size mixing bowl and gently toss with olive oil to coat.
- Transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Roast 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove from the roasted artichoke hearts from the oven, sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and smoked paprika to taste.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon.
Serve as a side dish or enjoy as a delicious, healthy snack.
As a part of our gut health series we are providing loads of recipes with artichokes!